3.26.2009

My son's sense of humor...



My son has a great sense of humor. But there are times that it can border on annoying. The clip below is great (as I am a big "Family Guy" fan!) and gets my son rolling on the floor laughing for a long time afterwards - but here is where the borderline is - for HOURS after seeing this clip, he will repeat it to me and bug the CRAP out of me. Of course, the first couple of times it is funny - but only for so long!!! The first time he saw it - it was days before he quit. After a few days, I think he enjoyed the fact that it annoyed me more that the actual comedy of it.



Damn you Stewie Griffin!!!!







There is also another site he gets a kick out of watching a kid bugging the mother. If you havent seen it before - take a look!

http://joecartoon.atom.com/cartoons/71-joe_momma





No comments:

Post a Comment