4.08.2009

What I am wanting today...

a couple of bowls of hot & sour soup...



a nice fluffy pillow and bed...



many boxes of these...
warm cuddly blankets...






and maybe a nice hot cup of tea with lemon...



I am definitely feeling under the weather today. I would love to be at home cuddled up in bed right now... Maybe I can talk myself into feeling a little better while I wait out the rest of the day....
...
...
...
nope - not working... I guess I will just have to wait until I get home.
I know I made my man miserable last night. I was tossing and turning and kicking and basically throwing a fit because I was miserable. I wasn't trying to make him miserable too, though. He went and slept on the couch for a few hours (poor baby) and finally came back to bed in the middle of the night. I hope I get better soon so the rest of my family doesn't have to suffer with me being a grump. I try not to be, but sometimes, it just can't be helped. So - to my baby and my munchkin - I apologize. I hope to be better as quickly as possible... I don't like this either!

No comments:

Post a Comment