4.23.2009

What's Happening!

This weekend I get to attend my first trade show for our company. I have been working here for 11 months now & have one main company I am working for (which has about 3 "sub-companies" within it). I am the main person working for these 3 companies, but one is almost non-existent as far as business coming in, one is very slow, & the other 2 keep me busy most of the time (& they work hand in hand anyways).

The trade show is for the main company. It is a Health Foods Show. I get to go to Austin (TX) for the weekend. I have a feeling it is going to be very interesting getting to see what this is all about. I have slowly been learning that side of the business (it's not the main one I work with) & I think there are many interesting things still to learn. Plus - even though I am a Native Texan & still live in Texas, I have never been to Austin. I have heard it is a beautiful & fun place to see. Even my son has visited Austin a couple of times with his grandparents. (He has actually travelled to places I haven't yet been - but I would love to go to).

So that is really all that is happening here...

Hope to have some fun stuff to write about when the weekend is over!


No comments:

Post a Comment