3.02.2009

hmm...





I wish that the weather here would make up it's mind. Last week - it was in the 80's. Completely GORGEOUS weather! Especially for the end of February! There are people out there (I am sure of it) that would love to have the weather we are having. But here I am - sitting around complaining about it. It's not the 80 degree weather I am complaining about - it's the 50 degree drop it took over the weekend.

Now - I am trying to make sure that the household is staying healthy - and not getting sick. That seems to be a lost cause though already, because when the temperature does this - my man gets sick. He has been doing better lately with getting sick - it hasn't been as severe these past couple of times! That I am grateful for!

This morning was COLD! The freezing mark is cold for around here and that is where we were when I came into work. I am just hoping that spring decides to get here & stay this time.
This has been such a strange year for the weather. When the trees started budding out after Ike hit us, I think that everything went into shock. We even got 6 inches of snow in December - which according to a few of our elder locals - hasn't happened in close to 60 years. That was actually fun though. If it's going to be cold - it might as well snow!



The temperature is supposed to warm back up this week - back into the 80's by weeks end. I am just SO ready for the warm weather.





live
laugh
♥ love ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment