4.02.2009

Clouds


I never noticed until I was looking through some of my pictures that I have a few of some clouds.
To me, all of them seem to have an ominous tone to them... considering that these were the precursor to Hurricane Ike, ominous doesn't even start to describe what I feel when I look at them.


You can almost see the sun through these. The clouds were moving very fast and went from complete blackness to the sun shining through them. This was probably about 12 or so hours before the storm really hit us.


In this one - you can see just a hint of blue through the sparse openings in the clouds. It gives you that touch of hope.
I am thankful that we made it through the whole ordeal and came out alright. I had a few friends who weren't so lucky. It is almost 7 months since the storm, and they are still rebuilding.

No comments:

Post a Comment