4.03.2009

Fire bugs!









This has to be one of my families favorite past-times.







One of our favorite things is to gather around a fire. To me, there is something calm and relaxing about this. Sitting back and watching the different colors coming from the fire. Feeling the warmth emanating from the center. Hearing the crackle, hiss, and pops coming from the wood.




This is an all-year long favorite of ours. when it's cool outside, it helps to warm us. When it is hot outside, it serves as visual entertainment. I guess we have a little bit of a fire-bug in our veins. It's even fun to gather the wood to start the fire pile. The reward definitely compensates for any amount of labor done to create the perfect bonfire!

2 comments:

  1. ...just lovely! Fire symbolized life...I think I watch Survivors too much! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I have always loved a fire - even watching one on television! :)

    ReplyDelete