3.19.2009

Daydreaming

Today I am in a bit of a daze. I have been sitting here daydreaming...
thinking of warm weather...
ocean breeze....


the sound of the waves...

the smell of the sea...

the warmth of the sun beating down on me...

and can't help but wonder about being on a deserted tropical island. I would love to be swinging beneath the trees in a double hammock with my man; shades covering my eyes and blocking the bright sun; half-finished novel laying in the sand under us; watching my son playing along the waves; breeze blowing every now and again to cool us off just a bit; listening to nothing in particular, but hearing every little noise there is; sand, sun, water, and seclusion.

the daydream begins...

...if I had my own private get-away island in the tropics...

the daydream ends...

No comments:

Post a Comment