3.18.2009

Tweety Bug

Here is just a little tribute to our kitten, Tweety Bug. (she had surgery yesterday - spayed) She came through with flying colors so far - I am just hoping it will help out with the other "problems" we were having with her.


We moved into a new house in the middle of December. A few weeks later, my son heard a cat under one of the neighbors houses and went to investigate. He found this little cat and took her across the street to the house that he thought she belonged to. a couple days later, he had to "rescue" her from up a tree. (My belief is that if the cat can get up there, they can get down.) After the rescue, she wouldn't leave the house. We decided that since the men in my life actually like cats, we would adopt her. I, on the other hand, am allergic to cats. I deal with the occasional sniffle, hives, and itching eyes to watch my loves smiling away when they hold the kitten. She has nearly tripled in size in the couple months we have had her. I enjoy having her around - she makes a really good foot-warmer at the end of the bed on a cold night!

No comments:

Post a Comment