3.20.2009

Spring has Sprung!

( yes - i realize the date is over a month ago....)




Today is the first day of spring!




It's the season to start spending more time outdoors. As long as this weather holds out, I will be happy to get out of the house! Opening the windows, warm days, airing out the house, cool nights. The weather today is wonderful - I just wish I could be working outdoors instead of here in the office... That is one thing I miss about working outside - days with this kind of weather. I don't miss the scorching hot or the cold though.... I am ready to get summer started! Long evenings, the river, the lake, the beach, the woods... oh yes - we will be doing all of it this summer.






Spring is just the prelude to the summer... there is more to still look forward to!


No comments:

Post a Comment